Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Karmic revenge

doesn't always take a lifetime, apparently.

Two nights after my cockroach incident (which I posted a day late, so don't let the blog timing throw you), I awoke with a start in the middle of the night. From deepest sleep, yanked from an epic dream, somehow I instantly knew what had awakened me. Something scurrying across my bare arm. A cockroach.

Let me just underline, that that is not a pleasant way to wake up.

So either my house is being overrun by these vermin, this was a rogue scavenger coming after the crumbs of the cookies I ate in bed the other night, or, he was out for revenge. I'm pretty sure its the latter.

I flicked him off my arm, then gave my sheet a great shake that sent him flying, but I didn't see where he landed, or see any sign of him again. Which means, somewhere, he is still on the loose.

Tonight, I will sleep with toilet cleaner next to my bed.

1 comment:

  1. i think i would go to the guest house...

    ReplyDelete