Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Revisited.

I had my own blog quoted back to me twice today - very odd feeling. I haven' t given the address to anyone in Thailand, but forgot I gave it to SASM - will have to make sure I say only very good things about him ;) (not a challenge).

It's interesting, though, to think back six months to my last visit here, and how inspired I was. In part, the setting has changed; the once verdant hills are now showing their thirst, green replaced with brown, the result of months of longing for rain. And I am now, still, inspired, but the more overwhelming feeling is, I think, exhaustion, from the long run up to the training, and the energy intensive training itself. Still completely glad to be here, and have the opportunity to participate in this training again, but definitely from a very different place. Have an even fresher appreciation for SASM's never failing ebullience , when I know well how large the load is he carries himself.

Am enjoying having an excuse to not answer my daily flood of emails.... but fearing the consequences of my neglect when I return to steady access... Speaking of which, time's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment