I really feel that I'm coming undone...
In the past month, I have managed to loose two (yes, 2) wallets, lost my phone, gotten ill, and today, I destroyed my refrigerator (perforated the cooling system, and yes, there is a warning sticker on the freezer telling me not to try and de-ice the clasp to the freezer door with a screw driver...).
My stupidity is causing me to hemorrhage money. But more than the money, I mind just feeling like I'm loosing it altogether! Is this what 30 feels like? I hope this is not a portentous beginning to this new decade. My friends here suggest that my outward loss of control is a reflection of my inner turmoil over whether to extend or not. If so, the impending deadline for my answer will hopefully reign in the madness; I cannot afford for it to continue!
No comments:
Post a Comment